- 1 16 oz. box tri-colored pasta
- 1 can artichokes-quartered
- 1/2 can black olives-sliced
- 1 medium red onion-diced
- 1 broccoli head flowerets
- 1/2 container cherry tomatoes-whole
- 1/2c sharp provolone cheese-diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. For Al dente cook 8 minutes. Add all ingredients into large bowl. Shake dressing and add entire contents to salad. Toss well. If salad seems dry, add a little more of the oil, vinegar and seasonings. Salt and pepper to taste.
- ¼ c Red wine vinegar or balsamic
- 2 ½ TB water
- ¾ c extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon each of the following:
- Parsley *
- Crushed Bay Leaf*
*Or just add one tablespoon of my multi-uses Souper Spices Italian blend! Great meatball recipe here, too.
Place all ingredients in a jar with lid or cruet and shake well. Let stand for at least an hour to incorporate flavors. This can be doubled.